JAMG HE Conjure Tough Non-brittle Resin for DLP/LCD/mSLA 3D Printer
$39.99 – $417.50
Conjure tough resin has good mechanical properties, designed for functional prints and small minis that request flexibility and durability.
The print detail quality is not the best compared with Conjure sculpt, but you can mix it with other resin.
Also bought together
- Reviews (18)
- Additional information
- Good choice if you request prints with non-brittle and durable
- Ultra-low Shrinkage: 0.2~0.7% shrinkage can avoid much post-processing
- Mixable: Can mix with standard resin to make it not that brittle
- Highly Toughness: 50% elongation at break means the print has good flexibility and protects the prints well when dropped.
- Higher viscosity with better mechanical properties. you may need 1~2s more exposure time but it is worth getting more durable prints.
Real Non-brittle and mixable
Mixed with normal resin
Tough resin can mix with normal resin, such as Anycubic standard ABS-Like resin and ELEGOO Water washable series resin.
The prints with mixed resin will be non-brittle and more durable.
The color may change but not affect the print quality.
Both 3 Conjure resins are tough like types, It depends on what you are going to print.
For miniatures or figures, the details and unbreakable are key demands, you can use Conjure Sculpt resin, or mix the Siraya tenacious with normal resin.
For FDM printing parts. you can use the Conjure Rigid or Tough, it has a better surface and is much faster than FDM printers, after painting you get almost the same durability.
For dental or other usage you may have to find professional customized series like Formlabs.
3D Printing Workflow
Make sure to wear nitrile gloves anytime you intend to handle liquid resins.
1. Check the model
Make sure to prepare your model well, to not get a failed print, you should check the orientation, dig hole, and support settings.
CHITUBOX has some great tutorials to explain how to add support
2. Printing profile settings. (exposure time, lift speed, etc)
Your local printing environment and resin setting greatly affect the final print quality. Conjure series resin requests temperature at 25-30 ℃.
Conjure resin printing profile guide, Click here
You can also download the exposure test file to get the best settings for your printers. Click here
3. Check printer status before printing
3.1 Make sure your vat is clean,(no extra piece in the vat, or it will affect the quality). there is a video by Nerdtronic Why Resin 3D Prints Fail
3.2 Make sure your plate leveling well, for normal resin, it is easy to print, The Conjure series resin especially for the sculpt resin has a higher viscosity, you have to level the bed very well before printing, It shallow penetration depth makes the adhesion between layers not very strong. (For bigger printers the leveling is more important)
3.3 Add more lifting distance and reducing the lifting speed will help to get better results.
4. Shake the resin before use
You need to shake the bottle for a few minis if your resin is not used in a long time.
5. Clean the prints
It is better to clear the resin before post-curing because the chemical reaction is not completed during the first printing. There is uncured resin left on your prints.
We recommend using Ethanol or IPA and a painter brush (or any brush made of hair) to remove uncured resins. Ensure the prints are cleaned well if you have a wash station.
For some complex print, an ultrasonic cleaner is the best choice to clean it.
6. Dry and post-curing
Dry the prints before curing them, and use 395~405nm UV light for about 60s to cure them. If you need more time to cure the prints, maybe your prints are not cleaned well.
7. Putty and Paint to make the prints more durable
The resin material is not that good in durability compared to the filament. The humidity and light affect it even if it is post-cured.
Advantages of putty:
- Color anti-interference ability, cover the original color of the model parts to prevent color deviation.
- Easy to reflect the details after putty base to facilitate the inspection of surface defects and textures.
- The putty base has stronger adhesion to the paint to prevent paint loss.
8. Frequently asked printing issue
We also write many articles on CHITUBOX website to help you understand better what printing issue you may meet, and why it happens.
You can learn more detail here:
1kg, 2kg, 5kg, 6kg, 7kg, 8kg, 9kg, 10kg
Grey, White, Skin, Black
China, USA, EU( UK include), Australia, Brazil, Russia